We are genuinely committed to making a positive contribution to the environmental impact and sustainable future of every build project we are involved with – a concern which runs right from the manufacture of our products down to the use of recycled and biodegradable packaging.
- Warmafloor is one of only a few companies to use a five-layer, co-extracted polybutylene barrier pipe to circulate water. The pipe is fully recyclable, uses no toxic chemicals and is designed to last for the life of the building.
- Insulation products, such as our expanded polystyrene, have an ozone depleting potential of zero.
- All boxes used in our packaging are made from recycled cardboard, and we endeavour to use biodegradable packaging throughout.
- Our manifolds are 100% recyclable and are assembled in the UK.
- Our recycling policy enables both expanded polystyrene and polypropylene to be converted back into a solid state.
- The ABS plastic used in our plate clipping system is vacuum formed from recycled material and, at the end of its useful life, can be recycled and reused as mouldable material.
- Products and materials used on installations are selected so they can be recycled and we are committed to keeping waste on every project to a minimum.