Our UFH Calculator tool is the easiest, smartest way to assured underfloor heating design.
Underfloor heating made easy
Experience you can trust
- Use our Calculator to guide you through your system design
- Step by step, it’s easy, fast and intuitive to use
- Expert help, videos and useful links are only a click away
- Create and store solutions for every room in a project
- Automatically builds a ‘Bill of Materials’ for you as your design takes shape
From schools and museums to apartment blocks, factories, housing developments and some of the UK’s most prestigious buildings, Warmafloor has built a reputation on supplying the finest components, the best guarantees and expert service and design. This calculator is another addition to that.
The only tool you’ll need
Follow the Calculator’s prompts to enter project and room details and the tool will recommend the best systems for the selected floor structure and floor covering.
The Calculator even advises you on the benefits of each recommended solution, so you can select what works best, whether you choose the premium answer or the most popular choice for any given specification.
Healthy and safe environments
Why underfloor heating
- Dry construction offers a high speed reaction time for comfort
- Comfortable draught free warmth with even and consistent distribution of heat
- A space saving solution compared to conventional radiators
- Flexible options for different floor coverings including carpet
- Maintenance free performance
- Lower running costs make it ideal for 24/7 operation in care homes
- Quick installation to improve construction programmes
Underfloor heating has no exposed hot surfaces making it a safer option for care homes than traditional radiators. Secure anti-tamper controls also ensure a safe and comfortable temperature is maintained for all residents. Underfloor heating uses radiation which provides optimum comfort and reduces the circulation of dust and allergens. Reduced moisture in floor coverings, reduces slip risk and restricts micro bacterial growth.
On floors, we tick all the boxes
Our floating floor system is a popular choice due to its fast reaction time and quick, mess free construction. We also offer a variety of other systems to suit the requirements of any new build or retrofit project which can be combined with a variety of floor coverings to suit a range of spaces.
Underfloor heating calculator
Just some our customers who have had the Warmafloor touch