Grundfos Alpha 1
The ALPHA1 is a high efficiency circulator, designed for pumping liquids in heating and hot water systems (stainless steel ‘N’ version) and it offers the flexibility to cover 5 or 6m applications with one pump.
The ALPHA1 can achieve the goal of the reaching the highest energy savings in comparison to older technology fixed speed pumps. The reduction in power consumption is achieved by using permanent magnet motor technology, this can be as low as 4 watts – which can be seen on the LCD power display.
The variable speed modulating modes allow the pump to match its performance to the system requirements, helping to reduce noise when thermostatic valves are closing.
The Grundfos ALPHA1 is suitable for:
- One and two-pipe radiator systems
- Underfloor heating systems
- Domestic hot-water recirculation
- Suitable for air-conditioning systems with liquid temperatures ≥ 2 °C
Key features and benefits:
- Proportional pressure mode
- Constant speed mode
- Constant pressure mode
- Easy installation and operation
Price Ex VAT: £128.2
Price Inc VAT: £153.84
Quantity Per Box: 1